Bhindi Masala Recipe in Urdu
Bhindi or Bhindee is a summer season vegetable which is cooked in mutton or chicken. This recipe tells us how to cook bhindi in Masala (Spice). Read the preparation method first and then make it and enjoy it with your family.
Bhindi/ okra/ ladyfinger = ¼ kg
Tomato paste = Small pack
Cooking oil = 2 Tbs
Chili powder = ¼ ts
Grounded coriander = 1 ts
Salt = to Taste
Cumin seeds powder = ¼ ts
Cut Coriander leaves = 1 ts
Turmeric powder = ¼ ts
- Clean the Okra/ladyfinger stems and wash them. Cut off the tops of the okra stems.
- Take a wide and shallow pan and heat the cooking oil in the pan.
- After heating the oil remove pan from the stove, put the grounded coriander, cumin seed powder, Gram Masala, tomato and turmeric powder and cook the spices until brown. Taking the pan off the stove is to make sure that the spices don’t burn.
- Put the pan back on the stove and put the tomato paste and the chili powder in it and cook for another 2-3 minutes while slowly stirring the ingredients.
- Add Bhindi and the salt in the pan, slowly stir the contents and place the lid on the pan.
- Let it remain cooking on a low flame for ten minutes. Stir the ingredients once or twice to make sure that the content is evenly mixed and cooked.
- When done, the Bhindi should be in shape but tender.
Take the Bhindi Masala in a long dish, garnish with cut coriander leaves
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Aloo Palak Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 250 gm = 1 ½ cup Boiled Potato 1 kg Spinach 2 litres Water Salt as required 10 gm = 2 ts Corn flour 30 gm = 2 Tbs Ghee 25 gm = 5 ts Chopped onion 25 gm = 5 ts Chopped ginger 5 gm = 5 ts Red pepper powder 3 gm Chopped green chili 10 gm = 2 ts Cream Recipe: Wash […]
Palak Paneer Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 1 kg spinach leaves 1 ¼ cup of square pieces of cheese 2-liter water 4 tsp corn flour ½ cup chopped onions 5 tsp finely chopped ginger 2 tsp cooking oil 1 tsp red chili powder 2 tsp finely chopped tomato 3 chopped green chilies 2 tsp cream Salt to taste Recipe: Finely cut […]
Bharay Karelay Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 1 kg Bitter melon Mustered oil to fry 100 gram Ghee 1/4 ts Asafetida powder 1/4 cup Yogurt 1 ts Red chili powder 1 ts Ginger paste 2 ts Garlic paste 1/4 ts Onion paste 1 ts Coriander paste 100 ml Water For Filling: 10gm Sugar 10 gm Salt 3 gm Cumin 120 gm Boiled […]
Recipe for Baingan Masala
Gulzar Fried Chicken Recipe by Chef Gulzar. Fried Chicken Ingredients and preparation method in Urdu language is given below.
Palak Paneer Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients: 1 kg Spinach 10 gm Garlic 400 gm =2 cups Cheese 2 Red chilli 60 ml = 4 Tbs Cooking oil 3 gm = ½ ts Coriande powder 5 gm = 1 ts Cumin Salt as per taste Directions: Boil the chopped spinach. Deep fry cumin, ginger and garlic in the cooking oil. Then […]