Chicken Chow Mein
Ingredients: ½ kg boneless chicken 3 tbsp soya sauce 1 tsp corn flour 1-cup green onion leaves 1 tsp black pepper powder 2 chicken cubes 1 cabbage 3 capsicum 1 cup bean sprouts 4 tbsp cooking oil 3 tbsp white vinegar Salt as per taste 1 tsp sugar 3 carrots 1 packet /450g spaghetti 1 […]
- ½ kg boneless chicken
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1-cup green onion leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 chicken cubes
- 1 cabbage
- 3 capsicum
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 carrots
- 1 packet /450g spaghetti
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- A few drops sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- First step is to marinate the chicken with 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soya sauce, salt and corn flour for half hour.
- Take a large sauce pan, put water in it and bring it boil. After that, add spaghetti and 1 tbsp of cooking oil to it.
- Drain the water from the noodles when they become tender, put them in another bowl, and add a little oil to that bowl so that they remain separate.
- Heat the oil in another sauce pan of medium size, fry the onions leaves and then add garlic & ginger paste, chicken cubes and fry them.
- After frying, add vegetables, soya sauce, vinegar, salt, black pepper powder, white pepper, white flour and cook it for another five minutes.
- When the vegetables become soft and look cooked, add noodles, beans sprout and put the sesame oil in the end and mix everything.
Chicken Chowmein is ready to serve.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Drumstick Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Drumstick Recipe Ingredients: Chicken drumstick (Without Skin) 15 pieces Garlic paste 20g, 4 Teaspoon Lemon Juice 25ml, 5 Teaspoon Ginger paste 20g, 4Teaspoon Cumin (Lilted Brown) 5g, 1Teaspon Yogurt 200g, 1Cup Red chili powder 7g, ½ Teaspoon Salt as required French dressing (Garam Masala) 10g, 2 Teaspoon Butter and Cooking Oil As Required Procedure: […]
Chicken Babri Kabab
Ingredients: 900 gm Chicken (Leg pieces) 80 gm (5 Tbs) Ginger and Garlic paste 8 gm (1 ½ ts) Salt 3/4 ts White pepper powder 1 ½ ts Fenugreek leaf powder 20 ml or 1/3 ts Vinegar 40 gm= 2 2/3 Tbs Coriander 4 gm= 3/3 ts Powder of green cardamom 4 Tbs Cooking oil 300 gm = 1 ½ cup Basin 4 Eggs 200 gm […]
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe Pakistani in Urdu
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe Pakistani in English Chicken is a famous and most delicious food in the world. Chefs use chicken recipes to make it spicy and tasty. Many authors have written books on recipe of chicken and there are more than one hundred recipes of chicken. There are different types of chicken recipes to […]
Dhabay Ki Mirchi Wali Murghi Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: ½ Kg Chicken Boneless 2 tbsp Coriander (Chopped) 1 tbsp Vinegar 20 Curry tree leaves / BayLaef 1 tbsp Soya Sauce 1 Cup Onion (Finely Chopped) 1 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste ½ tsp Red Pepper Powder 1 tbsp Honey 1 tbsp Corn flour 1 tbsp Lemon Juice 4 Green Pepper (Chopped) 1 tbsp […]
Charga Masala Recipe by Chef Gulzaar
Chicken is one of the most favorite foods of Pakistanis and we are providing you people the recipe of “Chargha Masala” and the specialty of this dish is that it is a recipe of the most famous Chef Gulzaar. We hope that you are going to love it because of the special spices that add different taste to the chicken Chargha. Mostly these types of dishes people avoid cooking at home but this recipe will change this perception.