Chicken Handi Recipe in Urdu
Murgh Handi is a famous and delicious food recipe in Pakistan. Boneless chicken is used to cook Murgh handi also. Some Indian spices are used to make this recipe spicy and tasteful (lazeez). This is a family recipe, read in Urdu and enjoy it with your family members.
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
800g Boneless chicken leg meat
1g / 1 pinch Saffron
4 Green cardamoms
75 ml / 5 tbsp Oil
40g / 2 ¼ tbsp Garlic paste
30g / 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
Salt as required
90g / ½ Cup Onion (chopped)
3g / ½ tsp Yellow chili powder
1 piece Cinnamon
½ liter / 2 ½ Cup Chicken broth
- Mix the saffron 1 tbsp water for 10 minutes and grid it.
- First fry the garlic paste and then onions in oil one by one.
- Now add and fry cinnamon, cloves and green cardamom until they get brown.
- Add ginger, garlic paste that you had fried earlier, chicken, salt and yellow chili powder in the same pan and cook everything for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken soup in it. Cover the pan and cook it until the chicken meat becomes tender.
- Separate the broth in another pan and cook it until it turns thick. Add chicken to it again.
- Cook for another 1 min and then add saffron.
- Chicken handi is ready, take it out in a deep bowl and serve.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Mutton Shahi Korma Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients: 1 kg Mutton 1 Tbs Gram masala powder 250 gm Yoghurt 1 Tbs Turmeric powder 20 gm Almond ½ ts Nut mug powder 100 gm Fresh cream 2 Tbs Red chilli powder 1/2 cup Chopped Coriander 2 Tbs Ginger garlic paste 1/2 cup Chopped mint leaves 1/4 cup Oil Recipe: Fry garlic, ginger […]
Fruity Grilled Chicken Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients: 1 Guava 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste 1 Orange 125 g Yoghurt Salt as required 2 tsp H.P Sauce 1 Pomegranate 2 tsp Papaya 1/2 Kg Chicken 2 tsp Red pepper powder 1/2 Cup Fresh Cream 3-4 tsp Oil Recipe: Take chicken breast pieces and remove bones from it. Then, peel out the oranges and remove seeds from it. Get slices of Guava. Take some […]
Pahari Karahi Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 1 kg Mutton 2 tsp Garlic (Chopped) 5-6 Green chilli 1 tsp Cumin seeds 1 tsp Spice mixture 1/2 cup Ghee 1/2 kg Tomato 1 tsp Black pepper 2 tsp Ginger (chopped) 2 tsp Red chilli Powder Salt as required 1 tsp Coriander seeds (milled) Directions: For this simple recipe of Pahari Karahi, you […]
Cheesecake Recipe in Urdu
Sweet dishes have their own importance and role in almost every culture of the world. Most of the times people need sweet dishes to amuse their sense of taste. Cheesecake is one of the most famous sweet dishes all around the globe. Cheesecake is very easy to make and takes a little time in preparation. Many of the users in our country prefer the recipes in Urdu language for their convenience. So, cheese cake recipein Urdu is given below for your concern as well.
Garlic Beef Recipe by Chef Zakir
If you were looking for the garlic beef recipe by chef Zakir, you have come to the right place. Chef zakir is a great and famous cook in Pakistan. He is the master of his field. Beef is the most commonly used meat in Pakistan. When looking for the variety of beef dishes, garlic beef […]