Chicken Tikka Recipe in Urdu
This is the most popular Bar-B-Q dish in Pakistan. In most of the hotels and restaurants, Chicken Tikka is cooked definitely. It is also liked on marriage ceremony or any other gathering like Barat, Valima and Birthday Party etc. Enjoy making chicken tika in urdu at home.
4 Chest pieces of chicken (Boneless and cubed)
8g =1 ½ tsp Red chili powder
150 ml = ¾ Cup Yogurt
15g = 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
5g = 1 tsp Garlic Paste
8g = 1 ½ tsp Ginger (Chopped)
Salt = as required
Butter/oil for marinating the chicken
1 Onion (Chopped)
- Mix yogurt, ginger, garlic paste, chili powder, coriander and salt in a bowl so that it become like a paste.
- Completely marinade the pieces of chicken with this paste and place them in a shallow dish.
- Cover the dish with marinated chicken and keep it for at least 6 hours or whole night in a refrigerator.
- Brush the skewers or grill with oil/butter and thread the pieces of chicken it. Cook it on the grill with medium flame for 8-10 minutes until juices run clear.
- Apply butter/oil on the chicken just enough to not let it dry.
- Turn the chicken over after every few minutes to cook both sides of the Tikka.
- Take off when it becomes brown or seems cooked, garnish with onion, tomato and coriander and serve immediately.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Chutney Fish Tikka Recipe
Chutney Fish Tikka Recipe is full of calories. It is a delicious recipe with Asian or Sub-continental touch. Total number of calories in chatni fish tikka is about 90.
Chicken Babri Kabab
Ingredients: 900 gm Chicken (Leg pieces) 80 gm (5 Tbs) Ginger and Garlic paste 8 gm (1 ½ ts) Salt 3/4 ts White pepper powder 1 ½ ts Fenugreek leaf powder 20 ml or 1/3 ts Vinegar 40 gm= 2 2/3 Tbs Coriander 4 gm= 3/3 ts Powder of green cardamom 4 Tbs Cooking oil 300 gm = 1 ½ cup Basin 4 Eggs 200 gm [...]
Badam kay Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu
If you were looking for “badam kay shami kabab recipe in Urdu”, it is the right place for you. “Kabab” is a very famous Arabic dish, which has become a part of our tradition. “Shami Kababs” have different types, but “badam kay shami kabab”are rich in taste and are more often included in the meals [...]
Achari Mutton Chanp: How to Cook Oven Baked Mutton Chops
We tell you here, how to cook mutton chops at your home. “Mutton chanp” is a mouth-watering Pakistani dish. “Achari mutton chanp” is the most famous among all other types of “chanps”.
How to Make Creamy Chicken Tikka: Urdu Recipe
Creamy Chicken Tikka is of a great tasteful dish. This is a bar-b-q dish which takes less time to be cooked. Enjoy learning the Creamy Chicken Tikka Recipe in Urdu.