Dum Pukht Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu
Dum Pukht Chicken Biryani means chicken rice which are cooked in steam. Dum Pukht Biryani is a popular dish in India and it is also liked in Pakistan. Dum Pukht Biryani recipe guide in urdu is given by Chef Gulzar in his programme “Live at 9” on Masala TV.
1 kg chicken
4 tsp gram masala
1 kg rice
1 ¼ cup chopped onions
1 ½ cup yogurt
4 tsp chopped mint leaves
3 tbsp garlic & ginger paste
2 tbsp chopped coriander
½ tsp saffron
1 tbsp yellow chili powder
½ cup milk
1 tsp gram masala
20 cups chicken soup
250 g cooking oil
- Mix yoghurt, ginger & garlic paste, salt, yellow chili powder, gram masala and apply this mixture on chicken pieces.
- Heat the oil and fry 150 gm onions in it. After that, add gram masala and chicken in the pan and fry it.
- After frying the chicken, put in the mixture that you applied to the chicken pieces, mint leaves, coriander into the pan and cook the contents until meat is cooked.
- Prepare a mixture of saffron, 100 gm ghee and ½ cup milk.
- Boil the rice in chicken soup and fry 200 gm of onions in a separate pan.
- Make layers of rice, chicken and saffron mixture one on another, place a clean damp cloth on the rice and close the cooking pot making it airtight.
- You can make a paste of flour and use it to seal the pot cover.
- After 15 minutes, open the lid and let the steam out.
- Take out the rice in a rice dish
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Chicken Chow Mein
Ingredients: ½ kg boneless chicken 3 tbsp soya sauce 1 tsp corn flour 1-cup green onion leaves 1 tsp black pepper powder 2 chicken cubes 1 cabbage 3 capsicum 1 cup bean sprouts 4 tbsp cooking oil 3 tbsp white vinegar Salt as per taste 1 tsp sugar 3 carrots 1 packet /450g spaghetti 1 […]
Drumstick Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Drumstick Recipe Ingredients: Chicken drumstick (Without Skin) 15 pieces Garlic paste 20g, 4 Teaspoon Lemon Juice 25ml, 5 Teaspoon Ginger paste 20g, 4Teaspoon Cumin (Lilted Brown) 5g, 1Teaspon Yogurt 200g, 1Cup Red chili powder 7g, ½ Teaspoon Salt as required French dressing (Garam Masala) 10g, 2 Teaspoon Butter and Cooking Oil As Required Procedure: […]
Chicken Babri Kabab
Ingredients: 900 gm Chicken (Leg pieces) 80 gm (5 Tbs) Ginger and Garlic paste 8 gm (1 ½ ts) Salt 3/4 ts White pepper powder 1 ½ ts Fenugreek leaf powder 20 ml or 1/3 ts Vinegar 40 gm= 2 2/3 Tbs Coriander 4 gm= 3/3 ts Powder of green cardamom 4 Tbs Cooking oil 300 gm = 1 ½ cup Basin 4 Eggs 200 gm […]
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe Pakistani in Urdu
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe Pakistani in English Chicken is a famous and most delicious food in the world. Chefs use chicken recipes to make it spicy and tasty. Many authors have written books on recipe of chicken and there are more than one hundred recipes of chicken. There are different types of chicken recipes to […]
Dhabay Ki Mirchi Wali Murghi Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: ½ Kg Chicken Boneless 2 tbsp Coriander (Chopped) 1 tbsp Vinegar 20 Curry tree leaves / BayLaef 1 tbsp Soya Sauce 1 Cup Onion (Finely Chopped) 1 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste ½ tsp Red Pepper Powder 1 tbsp Honey 1 tbsp Corn flour 1 tbsp Lemon Juice 4 Green Pepper (Chopped) 1 tbsp […]