Kaleji Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients: Liver (Kaleji)— ½ kg Onion— 2 bulbs Red Chili— 2 teaspoonful Tomatoes— 2 bulb Green chili— 4 (whole) Oil— ¼ cup Green Coriander (Sabz Dhania)— ½ teaspoonful Garlic & Ginger Paste— 2 teaspoonful Salt— to the taste Turmeric Powder (Haldi)— 1 teaspoonful Spices Mixture— 1 teaspoonful Preparation: Wash Liver (Kaleji), and mix it with […]
- Liver (Kaleji)— ½ kg
- Onion— 2 bulbs
- Red Chili— 2 teaspoonful
- Tomatoes— 2 bulb
- Green chili— 4 (whole)
- Oil— ¼ cup
- Green Coriander (Sabz Dhania)— ½ teaspoonful
- Garlic & Ginger Paste— 2 teaspoonful
- Salt— to the taste
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi)— 1 teaspoonful
- Spices Mixture— 1 teaspoonful
- Wash Liver (Kaleji), and mix it with salt, ginger, garlic and onion.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Put the mixture (Kaleji) into boiling water and cover it.
- Take a pan and put oil and onion in it.
- When onion becomes brown, add tomatoes, paste of ginger and garlic to it, and mix.
- Add spices powder, red chili, turmeric powder and liver (Kaleji).
- Mix it for 2-3 minutes, add salt, green coriander, pour 1 cup of water and put it on fire, then add green chili.
- When water is evaporated, roast liver (Kaleji) for some time and take it out from pan.
- Garnish it with green coriander (Sabz Dhania).
- Your delicious dish is ready to taste.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Thandai Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: Milk 1litr (5 Cup) Sugar 100g, ½ Cup Saffron Few leave Poppy Seed 30g, 3 Table Spoon Black pepper Powder 5g, 1 Tea Spoon Almond powder 100g, ½ cup Small Cardamom 10g, 2 Teaspoon Four Marrow Powder 45g, 3 Table Spoon Procedure: Boil the milk in a pan and let it cool. Add some […]
Shah Pasand Tikkay
Ingredients A leg (thigh) of goat without bones (chopped and cubed)—1 kg Cream—45 gram (3 tablespoonfuls) Paste of ginger and garlic—90 gram (6 tablespoonfuls) Cheese—45 gram (3 tablespoonful) Cumin Powder—5 gram (1 teaspoonful) Vinegar—45 gram (3 tablespoonfuls) Saffron—1 pinch Kasoori Fenugreek (Methi) Powder—3 gram (1/2 teaspoonful) Salt—To the taste Black Pepper—To the taste Red Chili—To […]
Pasta Keema Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients Pasta—250 gram Minced Beef—1/2 Kg Onion—1 whole (chopped into small flakes) Capsicum—One whole (cut into small pieces) Tomato Ketchup—1 cup Fresh Cream—1/2 cup Red Chilli—1 teaspoonful (cut into small pieces) Black Pepper—2 teaspoonfuls (In powdered form) Vinegar—1 tablespoonful Soya Sauce—1 tablespoonful Salt—1 teaspoonful or to the taste Cooking Oil—4 tablespoonfuls Preparation Method Take pasta, […]
Fried Prawn Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients Prawns—½ Kg Arrowroot Powder (Wheat)—1/2 cup Garlic—4 pieces Corn Flour- 1 cup Ginger—1 half piece Green Chili—4 (whole) Cooking Oil—1/4 cup Ground Red Chili—(1/2 teaspoonful) Black Pepper (ground)—to the taste Egg—1 piece Salt—to the taste Preparation Method Take prawns about the size of 2-1/2-3 inches, and remove their heads, tails and the mid gut […]
Kashmiri Chai Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: Sugar— 1 teaspoonful Black Tea (Chai ki Patti)— 2 teaspoonful Honey— to the taste Ground Almonds— 3 tablespoonful Cinnamon(Dar cheeni)— 2-3 sticks Saffron(Zafran)— to the taste Green Elaichi— 5-6 Milk—1/2 cup Water— as per requirements Preparation: Take water and boil it after adding black tea. Add cinnamon (Dar cheeni), green cardamom (Chotti elaichi), and […]