Keema Pulao Recipe in Urdu
Pulao is a Pakistani and Indian based dish made of rice and meat. Pulao is a popular recipe and it can be served on all occasions. Following delicious cooking recipe is made of mutton mince meat with rice. Complete guide is given in Urdu to cook mince meat and rice to make Pulao.
One lamb (8 kg) Lamb
1 kg butter
2 kg minced mutton
500 gm clarified butter
4 kg rice
200 gm dry fruits
1 kg chopped onions
50 gm flour
70 gm nutmeg powder
500 ml mutton stock
80 gm sweet paper
- Mix half amount of all the spices in butter; it will become a paste like mixture then apply it on the lamb. Marinate the lamb for two hours.
- Set the temperature of the oven 360? and roast the lamb in oven, when it gets brown then cut it in square shaped pieces.
- Take a pan, shallow fry the sliced onions in butter, add minced mutton in it and cook it for fifteen minutes.
- After that, mix rest of the ingredients that are rice, spices and cook it on medium heat. When it stats boiling, put the stove off.
- Heat the butter in a separate pan, add flour and fry it for five minutes then add stock and let it to be cooked for ten minutes.
- Take a plate in which you want to serve Keema Pulao, put in the rice then place the roasted lamb on rice. Garnish it with dry fruits and sauce.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Chanay Ka Pulao Pakistani Cooking Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup Rice 1 cup Chopped onion 1 cup Boiled Kabli channay 1/2 cup Chopped Tomato one piece Cinnamon 6 Cloves 4 Green chilli 10 Black pepper 1 ts Gram masala 1 ts White cumin Salt as per taste 2 ts Milled garlic and ginger 1/4 cup Cooking oil 1/2 ts Milled red [...]
Chicken Masala Biryani by Chef Zakir
Ingredients: 2-3 Onion 1 tbsp Desi red Pepper 1 cup Ghee 2 tbsp Turmeric powder 1 tbsp Spice mixture powder 6-8 Illicium flower 1/2 kg Rice Salt as required 750g Chicken 6 Green chilli 4 tbsp Ginger garlic paste 375 g Yoghurt 1 tbsp Cumin seeds powder Spice mixture (without milled) as required 1 tbsp Coriander [...]
How to Make Dal Chawal: Urdu Recipe and Calories in Dal Chawal
Dal Chawal is simpler and quicker recipe to cook in most of Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Sri- Lanka and Bangladesh. Learn how to cook dal Chawal or Daal Chaval in Urdu. There are 342.1 calories in daal chawal. Also this recipe helps to improve the weight as it contains fats as well.
Noor Mahal Biryani
Noor Mehal Pulao is a typical recipe for Punjabi people. It is a spicy and hot recipe in which different Indian spices are used to cook a spicy dish. Noor Mehal Pulao Recipe in Urdu is displayed here and its given calories are 500 with Raita.
Mutton Parda Biryani Recipe in Urdu
Mutton Parda Biryani (??? ???? ??????) in Urdu is a delicious recipe which is also known as Gosht Pulao. This dish is full of calories and there are about 3420 calories in this dish with 837 fats. Heart patients are not recommended to eat this recipe because of high cholesterol i-e 560 mg.