Pasta Keema Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients Pasta—250 gram Minced Beef—1/2 Kg Onion—1 whole (chopped into small flakes) Capsicum—One whole (cut into small pieces) Tomato Ketchup—1 cup Fresh Cream—1/2 cup Red Chilli—1 teaspoonful (cut into small pieces) Black Pepper—2 teaspoonfuls (In powdered form) Vinegar—1 tablespoonful Soya Sauce—1 tablespoonful Salt—1 teaspoonful or to the taste Cooking Oil—4 tablespoonfuls Preparation Method Take pasta, […]
- Pasta—250 gram
- Minced Beef—1/2 Kg
- Onion—1 whole (chopped into small flakes)
- Capsicum—One whole (cut into small pieces)
- Tomato Ketchup—1 cup
- Fresh Cream—1/2 cup
- Red Chilli—1 teaspoonful (cut into small pieces)
- Black Pepper—2 teaspoonfuls (In powdered form)
- Vinegar—1 tablespoonful
- Soya Sauce—1 tablespoonful
- Salt—1 teaspoonful or to the taste
- Cooking Oil—4 tablespoonfuls
- Take pasta, add ½ teaspoonful of salt and one teaspoonful of black pepper, and boil it.
- Heat minced beef in oil without adding water, but add ½ teaspoonful of salt and teaspoonful of red chili.
- When beef is softened, put it on high flame for roasting.
- Take a Pyrex dish, lubricate it with butter and spread the cooked beef on it.
- On the top of it spread half of the pasta, soya sauce, vinegar and ½ cup of tomato ketchup.
- Again on the top of it make another layer of the remaining pasta, cream, remaining tomato ketchup, chopped capsicum, and red chili and make it look smooth.
- Heat the dish in microwave oven for 5 minutes, then take it out and enjoy the delicious taste.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Thandai Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: Milk 1litr (5 Cup) Sugar 100g, ½ Cup Saffron Few leave Poppy Seed 30g, 3 Table Spoon Black pepper Powder 5g, 1 Tea Spoon Almond powder 100g, ½ cup Small Cardamom 10g, 2 Teaspoon Four Marrow Powder 45g, 3 Table Spoon Procedure: Boil the milk in a pan and let it cool. Add some […]
Shah Pasand Tikkay
Ingredients A leg (thigh) of goat without bones (chopped and cubed)—1 kg Cream—45 gram (3 tablespoonfuls) Paste of ginger and garlic—90 gram (6 tablespoonfuls) Cheese—45 gram (3 tablespoonful) Cumin Powder—5 gram (1 teaspoonful) Vinegar—45 gram (3 tablespoonfuls) Saffron—1 pinch Kasoori Fenugreek (Methi) Powder—3 gram (1/2 teaspoonful) Salt—To the taste Black Pepper—To the taste Red Chili—To […]
Fried Prawn Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients Prawns—½ Kg Arrowroot Powder (Wheat)—1/2 cup Garlic—4 pieces Corn Flour- 1 cup Ginger—1 half piece Green Chili—4 (whole) Cooking Oil—1/4 cup Ground Red Chili—(1/2 teaspoonful) Black Pepper (ground)—to the taste Egg—1 piece Salt—to the taste Preparation Method Take prawns about the size of 2-1/2-3 inches, and remove their heads, tails and the mid gut […]
Kashmiri Chai Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: Sugar— 1 teaspoonful Black Tea (Chai ki Patti)— 2 teaspoonful Honey— to the taste Ground Almonds— 3 tablespoonful Cinnamon(Dar cheeni)— 2-3 sticks Saffron(Zafran)— to the taste Green Elaichi— 5-6 Milk—1/2 cup Water— as per requirements Preparation: Take water and boil it after adding black tea. Add cinnamon (Dar cheeni), green cardamom (Chotti elaichi), and […]
Kaleji Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients: Liver (Kaleji)— ½ kg Onion— 2 bulbs Red Chili— 2 teaspoonful Tomatoes— 2 bulb Green chili— 4 (whole) Oil— ¼ cup Green Coriander (Sabz Dhania)— ½ teaspoonful Garlic & Ginger Paste— 2 teaspoonful Salt— to the taste Turmeric Powder (Haldi)— 1 teaspoonful Spices Mixture— 1 teaspoonful Preparation: Wash Liver (Kaleji), and mix it with […]