Recipe for Baingan Masala
Gulzar Fried Chicken Recipe by Chef Gulzar. Fried Chicken Ingredients and preparation method in Urdu language is given below.
½ kg midsized Eggplant/Baingan
1 tbsp cumin powder
1 tbsp red chili powder
2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
Few bay leaves
4 – 5 green chili
1 tbsp Khatai
1 tbsp chopped green chili
1 tbsp turmeric powder
½ cup green coriander
½-cup cooking oil
- Put the oil in a deep cooking pot and heat it on a low flame.
- Cut each Baingan/Eggplant in four pieces and fry it in the oil. Once they look fried put in sliced onions.
- After frying onions, add tomato and green chili first and mix evenly. Then add turmeric powder, Khatai, red chili powder, salt, cumin, bay leaves and coriander in it.
- Fry this mixture for 2-3 minutes and add ½ cup of water then close the lid over a medium flame.
- After 20 minutes, your cooking pot will be almost out of water, take the content out in a deep bowl.
- Baigan Masala is ready to serve.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Aloo Palak Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 250 gm = 1 ½ cup Boiled Potato 1 kg Spinach 2 litres Water Salt as required 10 gm = 2 ts Corn flour 30 gm = 2 Tbs Ghee 25 gm = 5 ts Chopped onion 25 gm = 5 ts Chopped ginger 5 gm = 5 ts Red pepper powder 3 gm Chopped green chili 10 gm = 2 ts Cream Recipe: Wash […]
Palak Paneer Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 1 kg spinach leaves 1 ¼ cup of square pieces of cheese 2-liter water 4 tsp corn flour ½ cup chopped onions 5 tsp finely chopped ginger 2 tsp cooking oil 1 tsp red chili powder 2 tsp finely chopped tomato 3 chopped green chilies 2 tsp cream Salt to taste Recipe: Finely cut […]
Bharay Karelay Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: 1 kg Bitter melon Mustered oil to fry 100 gram Ghee 1/4 ts Asafetida powder 1/4 cup Yogurt 1 ts Red chili powder 1 ts Ginger paste 2 ts Garlic paste 1/4 ts Onion paste 1 ts Coriander paste 100 ml Water For Filling: 10gm Sugar 10 gm Salt 3 gm Cumin 120 gm Boiled […]
Palak Paneer Recipe by Chef Zakir
Ingredients: 1 kg Spinach 10 gm Garlic 400 gm =2 cups Cheese 2 Red chilli 60 ml = 4 Tbs Cooking oil 3 gm = ½ ts Coriande powder 5 gm = 1 ts Cumin Salt as per taste Directions: Boil the chopped spinach. Deep fry cumin, ginger and garlic in the cooking oil. Then […]
Aloo Gobi Recipe in Urdu
Aaloo Gobi is a tasty and Salty dish which is a winter recipe cooked in Pakistan and India. There are 346 calories ad 10.5 grams of fat in this Urdu recipe. Aaloo Gobhi is good for those who want to gain weight as it contains lot of fat.