Seekh Malai Kabab Recipe by Chef Zakir
Preparation time:- 25 minutes Cooking time:- 15 minutes Ingredients: 900g = 4 ½ cups Mutton minced 20g = 4 tsp Goat Kidney Fat 75 g = ½ Cup Cashew nut Paste 50 ml Cooking Oil 2 Whole Eggs (Whipped) 40g = 2 2/3 g tbsp Onion (Chopped) 10g =2 tsp Spice Mixture Salt To taste 40g = 2 2/3 tbsp Ginger (chopped) 3g […]
900g = 4 ½ cups Mutton minced
20g = 4 tsp Goat Kidney Fat
75 g = ½ Cup Cashew nut Paste
50 ml Cooking Oil
2 Whole Eggs (Whipped)
40g = 2 2/3 g tbsp Onion (Chopped)
10g =2 tsp Spice Mixture
Salt To taste
40g = 2 2/3 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
3g = 2/3 tsp White Pepper Powder
50g = 3 1/3 tbsp Butter
8 Green chili (Chopped)
- Put the mutton mince in a medium sized bowl.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in bowl with the mince except butter and mix the entire content o that everything is evenly blended. Set aside the mix for 15 minutes to make sure all the ingredients blend in.
- Pre heat the oven at 320?F or 160?C.
- Now divide all the contents of the Seekh Malai Kabab in 12 parts, each part will make one kabab.
- Each part of the Malai Kabab mix will go one on one iron grill 8 to 10 cm in length. Keep your hands wet while putting the mix on the seekh.
- Put the grills in a dry place for a few minutes so that all the unwanted moisture and oils drain out.
- When the mix seems a little dry, moisten the kabab grills with a little butter and place them in the oven and let them cook for 2 minutes or until the desired color is achieved.
- When the Malai Kababs are completely roasted, take them out, of the oven and off the grills, put them in a plate garnished with chopped onions, lemon pieces, chopped cauliflower and carrot and serve.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Chutney Fish Tikka Recipe
Chutney Fish Tikka Recipe is full of calories. It is a delicious recipe with Asian or Sub-continental touch. Total number of calories in chatni fish tikka is about 90.
Chicken Babri Kabab
Ingredients: 900 gm Chicken (Leg pieces) 80 gm (5 Tbs) Ginger and Garlic paste 8 gm (1 ½ ts) Salt 3/4 ts White pepper powder 1 ½ ts Fenugreek leaf powder 20 ml or 1/3 ts Vinegar 40 gm= 2 2/3 Tbs Coriander 4 gm= 3/3 ts Powder of green cardamom 4 Tbs Cooking oil 300 gm = 1 ½ cup Basin 4 Eggs 200 gm […]
Badam kay Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu
If you were looking for “badam kay shami kabab recipe in Urdu”, it is the right place for you. “Kabab” is a very famous Arabic dish, which has become a part of our tradition. “Shami Kababs” have different types, but “badam kay shami kabab”are rich in taste and are more often included in the meals […]
Achari Mutton Chanp: How to Cook Oven Baked Mutton Chops
We tell you here, how to cook mutton chops at your home. “Mutton chanp” is a mouth-watering Pakistani dish. “Achari mutton chanp” is the most famous among all other types of “chanps”.
How to Make Creamy Chicken Tikka: Urdu Recipe
Creamy Chicken Tikka is of a great tasteful dish. This is a bar-b-q dish which takes less time to be cooked. Enjoy learning the Creamy Chicken Tikka Recipe in Urdu.