Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
A. Ingredients (General) Chicken Drumsticks—8 whole pieces White Chili—5gram (1 teaspoonful) Salt—To the taste Paste of Ginger—5gram (1 teaspoonful) Paste of Garlic—5gram (1 teaspoonful) B. Ingredients (For Filling) Cheese—150 gram (3/4 cup) Green Chili—4 whole pieces (finely sliced) Green Coriander—15 gram (1 tablespoonful-finally chopped) Cumin Powder—5 gram (1 teaspoonful) Yellow Pepper Powder—3 gram (1/2 teaspoonful) […]
A. Ingredients (General)
- Chicken Drumsticks—8 whole pieces
- White Chili—5gram (1 teaspoonful)
- Salt—To the taste
- Paste of Ginger—5gram (1 teaspoonful)
- Paste of Garlic—5gram (1 teaspoonful)
B. Ingredients (For Filling)
- Cheese—150 gram (3/4 cup)
- Green Chili—4 whole pieces (finely sliced)
- Green Coriander—15 gram (1 tablespoonful-finally chopped)
- Cumin Powder—5 gram (1 teaspoonful)
- Yellow Pepper Powder—3 gram (1/2 teaspoonful)
- Cashew Nut Kernel—15 gram (finally chopped up)
C. Ingredients (For Topping/Layering)
- Cream—30 ml (2 tablespoonfuls)
- Cheese—15 gram (finely sliced)
- Corn Flour—15 gram (1 tablespoonful)
- Butter for Lubrication—As needed.
- Take drumsticks and cut them along the length up to the middle, so that the pieces should not get separated at the opposite end.
- Widen the two pieces at the cut edge for filling.
- Make a mixture of garlic paste, salt, white chili, and ginger and put it round the drumsticks, and leave them for ½ hour.
- Grind the cheese in a bowl and add green chili, coriander, cumin, red chili and cashew into it.
- After mixing them thoroughly, fill the drumsticks.
- Now tightly bind the opposite sides by passing a tooth pick through them.
- Prepare all the drumsticks in the same way and place them in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped cheese, cream, and corn flour into a bowl and mix them.
- Layer each drumstick with this mixture and hang them on iron bars.
- Put the meat bars in oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 175C0/350Fo temperature.
- Keep on lubricating it with butter from time to time.
- Now take it out of the oven and keep the drumsticks hanging for 3 to 4 minutes so that the loosely bound materials may shed off.
- Roast them till the time they look brownish in color and serve with salad.
One serving is meant for 4 persons.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Recent Pakistani Cooking Recipes
Chicken Chow Mein
Ingredients: ½ kg boneless chicken 3 tbsp soya sauce 1 tsp corn flour 1-cup green onion leaves 1 tsp black pepper powder 2 chicken cubes 1 cabbage 3 capsicum 1 cup bean sprouts 4 tbsp cooking oil 3 tbsp white vinegar Salt as per taste 1 tsp sugar 3 carrots 1 packet /450g spaghetti 1 […]
Drumstick Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Drumstick Recipe Ingredients: Chicken drumstick (Without Skin) 15 pieces Garlic paste 20g, 4 Teaspoon Lemon Juice 25ml, 5 Teaspoon Ginger paste 20g, 4Teaspoon Cumin (Lilted Brown) 5g, 1Teaspon Yogurt 200g, 1Cup Red chili powder 7g, ½ Teaspoon Salt as required French dressing (Garam Masala) 10g, 2 Teaspoon Butter and Cooking Oil As Required Procedure: […]
Chicken Babri Kabab
Ingredients: 900 gm Chicken (Leg pieces) 80 gm (5 Tbs) Ginger and Garlic paste 8 gm (1 ½ ts) Salt 3/4 ts White pepper powder 1 ½ ts Fenugreek leaf powder 20 ml or 1/3 ts Vinegar 40 gm= 2 2/3 Tbs Coriander 4 gm= 3/3 ts Powder of green cardamom 4 Tbs Cooking oil 300 gm = 1 ½ cup Basin 4 Eggs 200 gm […]
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe Pakistani in Urdu
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe Pakistani in English Chicken is a famous and most delicious food in the world. Chefs use chicken recipes to make it spicy and tasty. Many authors have written books on recipe of chicken and there are more than one hundred recipes of chicken. There are different types of chicken recipes to […]
Dhabay Ki Mirchi Wali Murghi Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients: ½ Kg Chicken Boneless 2 tbsp Coriander (Chopped) 1 tbsp Vinegar 20 Curry tree leaves / BayLaef 1 tbsp Soya Sauce 1 Cup Onion (Finely Chopped) 1 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste ½ tsp Red Pepper Powder 1 tbsp Honey 1 tbsp Corn flour 1 tbsp Lemon Juice 4 Green Pepper (Chopped) 1 tbsp […]